Sunday, November 20, 2011

Terry's HW - Assignment 6

1. I am on a social networking sites and I agreed that peers are mostly kind of social networking sites. I think the reason for that is because why bullying someone when you and me are already friends?

2. I have only seen bullying once, and it happened six month ago. At the time, I was eating lunch at school, then I heard a classmate yelling, so I went to check it out. Then I saw three of my classmates were grabbing one of my classmates, they forced him to open his mouth, and then they ‘feed’ a lot of foods into his mouth. I really believe that bullying is a very bad behavior.

3. I am on social networking sites, but I tried to control time spend using the site. I didn’t ‘‘friends’’ with my parents. The reason for that is because my parents think social networking site is not a good thing; that they think it is bad for students.

4. Is Slovenia a very beautiful place?
Have you ever visited USA?

No comments:

Post a Comment