Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kiki's HW - Assignment 5

(1) The garden is established with small gravel roads, covered with wood and act as a barrier for the visually impaired students. There are also many flowers and soil along the roads. The garden is a nice way to train these students to walk.
(2)  Yes, our government has build many facilities to help visually-disabled people. For example, in my community , there are accessible stairs, and they are big and clean!
(3) I think my family will be sad if I am visually-disabled. The reason for that is because then I can't see anything, and most of the time I'll need someone to look after me. Not only that, they'll probably feel sad because I can't see all these amazing stuff and scenery.                   
(4) Do people in Slovenia travel to other european countries often? Because it is really close, like Italy, for example.                                                         What is your favorite European country? And why?

No comments:

Post a Comment