Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kiki's HW - Assignment 6

1. Ya I feel that friends are mostly kind on social networking sites. I think bullying is a bad behavior; people can’t just bully others because they hate someone.

2. I have seen bullying before, because one of my friends used to bullying others. However, because of this reason, everybody hates her. That’s why I think bullying is a stupid behavior and I never bullied anyone. So, do not bully others, bullying is a wrongful behavior.

3. I am on a social networking site called “facebook”. Many of my friends are on this site, and I think it is fun! No, my parents are not on any of the social networking sites.

4. Is there a special national holiday in Slovenia?
If there is, what Slovenian people normally do on that day?

No comments:

Post a Comment