Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shelly's HW - Assignment 6

1.      Nowadays, almost everyone is on social networking sites. Social networking sites is very easy to use, Facebook for example, allows people to find their friend very easily. And yes, I feel that peers are mostly kind on social networking sites.

2.      I have not seen any bullying, and I think bullying is a very serious problem. Although social networking sites is very easy to use and peers on these sites are mostly kind, I think we should still protect ourselves while we are social networking online.

3.      Yes, I am on social networking sites, and I have added my parents as my friends. My father feels social networking sites is good because he found many of his former friends.

4.      Q1: What is Slovenia’s education like?
Q2: Are Slovenia’s people kind? 

No comments:

Post a Comment