Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rex's HW - Assignment 6

1. I think the communication nowadays is getting more and more convenient, for example, by using social networking sites; you can meet a lot of friends online. But in my opinion, I do not think making friends online is good an idea, because you can only communicate through typing. In addition, you can never know what is true, whether picture or viewpoint.

2. I do not have any experience about bulling or seen bullying, since I do not like to stay with arrogant people. If I see anyone bullying others, I will stop him right away.

3. Yes, I am on one of the social networking sites, and my friends and my parents are also on the websites. They all think that it was very convenient way to communicate with each other. By using social networking sites, I can share my problems and or feelings and a lot of people will help me answer it.

        4. Have you traveled to any other country?
        How many countries have you traveled?

No comments:

Post a Comment