Sunday, November 13, 2011

Eric's HW -Assignment 5

1. The garden helps visually-disabled students by providing an environment that allows them to train how to walk safely across the street. This is an amazing visually-disabled school garden!

2. Our government helps the disabled by building gravel roads. I think this is good because like the garden, the gravel road will give these disabled people a chance to learn how to walk safely.

3. I think it will be terrible if I am visually-disabled. Because then there's nothing I can see. This is the reason why I think we should help those disabled when possible, because what they need is love and caring from others.

4. How many famous places are there in your country?
Is there a lot of delicious food in your country?

No comments:

Post a Comment