Sunday, December 4, 2011

Terry's HW - Assignment 7

1. I interviewed my dad, and asked him a lot of questions. I learned more about him, he is a really cool dad!

2. Recently in Taiwan, there is a lot of news about the presidential election that is coming. The battle is between the two major political parties in Taiwan, the KMT and the DDP. Of course, both parties try to recommend itself, but it’s questionable if they will do as promise. I think they should try their best to achieve their policy, if it’s good, rather than saying and do nothing.

3. As previously mentioned, there is an important presidential election coming in Taiwan. However, if KMT is going to change to DDP, then it is expectable that some of Taiwan’s current policy may change. For Taiwanese people, it is important that they should know a change in government will either make you rich, or poorer.
Friendly suggestion: I think it is a good thing if we have a change in government this year, because the current political party, the KMT, is not doing well. I think it’s time to give DDP a chance to see if they can and will change Taiwan as they promised.

4. Dear penpal:
What do you think about power exchange of political parties?
In my opinion, I think it is a good thing in a democratic society. However, if everything remains the same, then it is probably because more than half of the people are sustain the government.

5. There is something funny occurred lately in my school. Some of my friends stayed together in front of the school, and suddenly a teacher came towards them, ask what are they doing?
You know what’s their reply? They saidWe were just talking about you, then you came towards us, how fantastic!Before the teacher left, he saidI know I am famous, but please do not appreciate me too much.”.

No comments:

Post a Comment