Monday, December 5, 2011

Rex's HW - Assignment 7

1. I interviewed my friend. I asked him questions like “How many people are there in your family, and do you have any pets?” He answered “I have a sister, parents, and a dog”. Then he said “and my dog is very cute”.

2. In Taiwan, there is big news about the presidential election that’s coming next month. I am anxious too, and I am waiting to see who will win the election. I think the election is very important to our future because of economy right now is not doing well. I also heard a very special news: A fisherman have catches a shark that has only one eye! Someone think this might be fake, but the scientists said it is true, that it’s not a joke.

3. We have a school anniversary coming this Friday. This is one of our biggest events of the year, and we are going to have a lot of race. We have been waiting for this event for a long time, and I wish we will get a very good score.
3.2 Recently, there is nothing interesting occurred in my coomunity.
3.3 Be honest, there is nothing happening, except we are going to have a school anniversary – one of the biggest celebrations of our school. Oh and another thing is that we are waiting for the presidential election that is coming next month.
3.4 The voting process will take place every where in Taiwan. Whereas the anniversary will takes place in our school.
3.5 Every Taiwanese who’s over the age of twenty can participate in voting. As for the school anniversary, every students will participate.
3.6 It is happening because our school wants to celebrate for its birthday. We are going to have a presidential election because we want our people to have a chance in choosing a good leader.
     
4. Our government is discussing about a new law. Which stated passengers have to buckle their seatbelt even if they are sitting at the back. They think this is a good law because the law will make people safer. At first, I thought this law is bad because I always think the government only wants money and don’t care about people’s life, but maybe I am wrong.

5. One day, I was going to the washroom in my school, and while I was peeing, I saw a bird walking on the roof, then it pooed. I have never seen a bird pooed like that! How funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment