Monday, December 5, 2011

Gao/Bolt's HW - Assignment 7

1. The person who I interviewed is my mother, and here is the conversation:
Me: Which candidate will win the 2012 presidential election? Mr.Ma or Ms.Tsai?
Mom: I have no ideas. But the person who will keep his promises to the people is the best.
Me: Thank you for your answers.
Mom: You are welcome.
By interviewing my mom, I learned that a president should not only take care of the people, but also, keep his promises.

2. The presidential election of 2012 will be held soon, it is said that Ms.Tsai’s current poll is higher than that of President Ma’s, but let’s wait for one more month to see who will win the election!

3. There is a belief that the world is going to end in 2012. However, some people believe it whereas others don’t. But it is true that our Earth has becoming weaker and weaker every day. If nothing is change and everything remains the same, I think our world is going to end soon even if no one mentions about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment