Sunday, December 4, 2011

Eric's HW - Assignment 7

1. I interviewed my brother. I asked him what you like the most, and he said “money”. How funny is that huh?

2. I have seen the news about presidential election that is coming in Taiwan. I think this is a good thing because people should have the right to change the party in control if it is not doing well.

3. I live in Linbian, Linbian is my hometown and my home is near Linbian Elementary School. I like Linbian, it is a very quiet place, the environment is clean and everybody is nice to each other.

4. Do you know America’s president Obama?
Do you know why he wants to be a president? I think it’s because he wants to prove to everyone that black people is just like white people, that they can do everything that white people can. What are your thoughts?

5. I learned how to write messages on facebook. I like facebook because I think it’s a wonderful way to communicate with friends. Another funny thing, I remember that when I was grade two I always like to step on to the stool. Funny right?

No comments:

Post a Comment