Sunday, December 4, 2011

Shelly's HW - Assignment 7

1. I asked my father some questions, and the answer to one of the questions is that he likes to play the guitar. I asked him why do you want to play the guitar, and he said playing guitar can make him and other people happy, so I feel he is a good and nice dad!

2. We will have a presidential election in 2012. This election is very important to us because we need to have a good leader to create social harmony. There are three candidates for the presidential election, and people in Taiwan need to think carefully in choosing the right person to be the leader!

3. I live in Donggang, Pingdong. We have a toro season every year from May to July, and we sell fish to people from other parts of the country. Our fish is very fresh and normally sold-out because it is very healthy and delicious!

4. Q1: Why a country needs to have a good leader?
  Q2: How’s Slovenia’s leader? Is he a good leader?

5.     My name is Shelly and I am a happy girl! My parents often takes me to different kind of activities such as mountain climbing, riding bike, and go to other places...etc. The most interesting activities is the trip to Taitung, we went to see the flowers and to enjoy the hot spring. In addition, I like reading because reading makes me smart, and I have many books to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment