Monday, December 5, 2011

Kiki's HW - Assignment 7

1. I interviewed my mom and asked her a lot of questions that I haven’t asked. I learned a lot from the interview, and I know my mom is working very hard in taking care of me. All I want say is thank you mom, I love you.

2. Recently I have seen news saying that over 60% of middle school students in Taiwan are addicted to Facebook. Moreover, the report said that these students obtained most of their information from the site, and that 25% of the students who are using Facebook, spent more than two hours on it everyday. This is a bad situation because students should not spend so much time social networking. I mean of course making friends and communicate with friends is important, but learning is as important as well. And it’s also not good for students to staring at a monitor for so long, it’s bad for their eyes!

3. Yes, there is a huge events coming up in Taiwan, and it’s Taiwan’s 2012 presidential election. This is a very important event for the Taiwanese citizen to participate because this event matters to Taiwan’s future. For now, it is kind hard to predict who will win the election because the current poll for the three candidates is really close. Other than this, I have read a news saying that Taipei just got elected for the 2017 Summer World University Games. This is great news and I am happy because Taiwan needs to participate in more international events like this.

5. I recently try and tested a stuff I like,and I felt happy because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment