Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I am Bolt

Hello,I am Bolt. I was born in Taiwan Pingtung. There are four people in my family, my parents and my younger sister. My favorite subject are English and math, so I spend much time studying and doing many exercises every day. My favorite sport is track and field, so I always do my best in my practicing time . By way of practicing, I have a lot of fun. Now I am a junior high school student in Nan-Zong. The teachers and students are very kind of me. Thanks to them,I love my school life very much.
If I can, I want to be a doctor in the future because I want to save people and let them healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bolt!

    You have a very cool name! Did you pick it out yourself or did someone else give it to you?

    I am glad you like studying English, math, and also competing in sports. Also, it is good to hear that you try to do your best no matter what you are doing -- that is something that we should all try to do.

    It is great that you, like Terry, like Nan Jung and want to be doctors in the future to help others.

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Describe the neighborhood where you live.
    My neighbor is a seventy-two years old lady, and she is very kind of everybody.
    Although she is old, she still healthy. She gets up early and cleans the community, so every loves her very much.

    -Describe what you like to do for fun.
    I like to read and swim in my free time. Reading some interesting books is very interesting. We can learn a lot of knowledge by reading. Swimming is not only fun but also good for health. We can keep our body healthy by swimming, and it is very great for us.

    -If you’re from Taiwan,describe what you think it’s like to be a teenager in Eastern Eurpoe.
    Most people in Europe are very tall, their hair is golden,eyes are blue.They wear jeans, but the girls like to wear shirts. They like to do something interesting with their friends.They always meet people with smiles.

    ReplyDelete