Sunday, October 16, 2011

Agginmnet 2: Rex

1 Describe the neighborhood where you live.
   My neighborhood is a teacher, and she is my art teacher. She and her husband are teachers, but he teaches history. They have a cute little baby, they love him very much.

2 Describe what you like to do for fun.
   I like to watch TV and American movies because I can learn some English there. In addition, I like to listen to music because I can release my feeling. 

3 Describe what you want you think it’s like to be a teenager in Eastern Europe.
   I think they might have the white skin, and maybe they got a blond hair. I think they are smart and rich.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rex, me too! I like to listen to music because it will make me feel relaxed. I haven't been to Eastern Europe, but I have been to Switzerland and France. I think Eastern European have white skin but darker hair, much like Turkish.

    ReplyDelete