Monday, March 19, 2012

Assignment 3__Max

Q1:
1. I am expressed that he gets a three-pointers ball in 5 seconds. That is amazing. I like his personality because he will not be discouraged by the setbacks. In addition, his modesty of his success belies his great frame. I think he must be a superstart in my heart forever.

Q2:
I think it is good to have the different cultures players in a team because they are easy to exchange their ideas to another by way of talking or sharing experiences or practicing. Maybe they will have some brainstorming to think some good ideas. Wan Jian Min is a ptcher in Big League. He pitches balls 191 km/hr once. The speed is so fast that the oppositive players cannot hit his balls. The other one is Zeng Ya Ni. I like her very much. She is also modesty. When she wins the game, she always smile to say thanks to her fans and post her appreciation on her Facebook. I also cheer her up in the competitions. They are all the Glory of Taiwan.

Q3 There are many Taiwanese people who work hard in his or her position, like the policer officer, cleaners and sellers of food stands. Police officers will catch the bad guys in order to protect us from the dangerous situations. Even though sometimes, their lives are threaten by the gansters, they still fight them bravely.

Q4
1. Do you know any famous one in Taiwan?
2. Do you like to go to school? or All your classmates like to go to school? I saw your classes end up at 4:00 pm. I am envoy because I have to stay at school until 5 or 6 pm.
3. Can you play any musical instruments? What do you do after school?

1 comment:

  1. 1. Jeremy Lin is one of the person I most admire in the NBA as of them being a Chinese player. Lin is a great player, the one I admire after Yao Ming, another great Chinese Centre man, who was known to be one of the tallest NBA players. I think that it is beyond "good" to have sports stars from different cultures because some people might realize that Asians aren't always as they believed to be. A person admiring a star from a different culture is to be appreciated, as it actually is.
    2. In my own culture, we, as a group admires singers for the most part. Personally, I don't really do but all the others do so I'd just have to suck up the truth, whether if I like it or not.
    3. I think as myself that doctors are the ones who actually needs to get the most admiration from the people because look, they save your life but sports stars or singers just entertain you. Is your life important or the fun of watching "them" playing on the court when you're not even playing and you're not even singing? Exactly.

    Christopher Kwon

    ReplyDelete